What You Need To Do Before We Come
Thank You for your confidence in JT’s Air Duct Cleaning LLC. Before we begin work on your air ducts, the following items need to be addressed so that we can do the work as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Clear area around furnace and duct work: basement, attic, etc.
- Clear furniture from front of registers.
- Let workmen know if any wires are traveling through the air duct system (i.e.- cable wire, telephone wire, etc.). We are not responsible for damaged equipment if not notified.
- Make room for our truck in your driveway.
- Workmen will need access to all rooms of your home.
- Do you have any pets we need to be aware of?
- Will there be other workmen or contractors on jobsite for day of cleaning?
- Adjustment in quoted price may occure if information given is incomplete.
Call Us Today!